Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson 4730 is in an error status...how do I get it to…

Customer Question
My Epson 4730 is...

My Epson 4730 is in an error status...how do I get it to print?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730, purchased 4 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc internet explorer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We've had our wifi go out a couple of times and each time I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer, I got it to print the last time but I don't know how :(

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris