Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I put in a new modem. I ran the printer wizard and that

Customer Question
I put in a...

I put in a new modem. I ran the printer wizard and that worked. I printed a test page "No Problems Found."

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Then I tried to use with my computer and had problems so I deleted the hp and put in disk to download again. It did download for Photosmart 7520.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I put in IP address from off the printer but cant I put in IP address for Printer but can't get then to connect.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It said it might be firewall so I shut off but didnt' help so I turned it back on. It always asks me for permission to add new app so that is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 12 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem on a Windows PC or a Mac computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason