Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My WF-2750 paper feed extension tray is stuck and I cannot…

Customer Question
My WF-2750 paper feed...

My WF-2750 paper feed extension tray is stuck and I cannot discover where I can release it. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WorkForce WF-2750 Do you need more info?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC HP Pavilion Windoes 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I installed the printer last week and it functioned fine for several days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was chatting but lost you. My paperfeed extension tray is jammed.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Thank you - I continued working with it and have fixed my problem. Thank you for your reply but
I no longer the assistance.
Please see that any fees are reversed on my charge account.
Again, I appreciate your response. I would appreciate your acknowledgement that no are charged.
Please see my reply. I was able to fix my problem. Thank you again. I do not wish to subscribe to free trial now.
Please confirm no charges are made to my credit card.
I appreciate your response
DO NOT CONNECT ME TO SECURITY CONNECT NOW. Thank you. Please acknowledge.

Got it, will flag this for a full refund!

Have a nice weekend! :)

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.