Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print power point slides (5x8) idex cards. Set…

Customer Question
Trying to print power...

Trying to print power point slides (5x8) idex cards. Set printer for custom, 5x8, landscape. however print is printing portrate mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

9000 4-5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc, win 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've been printing pics, 8.5x11, yesterday with no problems

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer