Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My printer is saying paper jam. Wf-2650. Pc. One day

My printer is saying paper...
My printer is saying paper jam
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: wf-2650
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: one day
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/22/2017
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Have you attempted to remove the paperjam and encountered an issue?

Or you are unsure how to do this and need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Richard, Technician

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

when can we get started

I am waiting on you please to do the last instructions I gave you

I see you may have skipped them? I will repeat the, again below

Thank you

ID 450-304-547
Password *****

Thanks, ***** ***** the program though you need to leave it open, please open it again, tell me the new password ***** leave it open

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO

you closed the program though you need to leave it open, please open it again, tell me the new password ***** leave it open

ID 450-304-547
PASSWORD *****

thank you

Richard, Technician