Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm having trouble with my WF-7620. The prints are striped…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with my WF-7620. The prints are striped and the head test shows skips in all colors-but mostly black. I have replaced the cartridges and done dozens of head cleaning cycles and it continues. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several months. I have another printer, Canon, so I just stopped using the Epson because of this problem. Today, I just tried replacing the black cartridge hoping it would help, but no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it.Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please