Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get the error message: An error has occurred while

Customer Question
I get the error...

I get the error message: An error has occurred while communicating with the scanner. Close the application and reconnect the scanner.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

ImageFormula P-215

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The only thing I can think of is a windows update was forced on me. After that - no scanner

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you connect the scanner to a different USB port o the computer please

Tell me what then happens