Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting printer not connected, nothing I try, gets my…

Customer Question
I keep getting printer...

I keep getting printer not connected , nothing I try, gets my computer connected . How do I get my computer connected?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF-2650 and it is about 5yrs old. I just tried to down load a up to date driver but have no way to prove it is downloaded.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra ver 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This started about 7 days ago when I tried to scan a document and I could not get it to scan. Then at that time I could copy and print emails . Then when I tried to down load up to date printer download then I found out I could not copy or print any documents.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get back connected and able to be able to add attachments to my emails .

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 12 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to print?

Please let me know