Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not print The error code is 0xF1. It is an Epson…

Customer Question
It will not print...

It will not print The error code is 0xF1

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

It is an Epson XP-420

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac I am not sure about the operating system. How do i check that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened a couple of days ago. I did not have e time to check it then.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please