Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 254ö Recovery Mode?? 2540. Pc win 10. Softwer update.

Epson 254ö Recovery Mode?? ...

Epson 254ö Recovery Mode??

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2540

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Softwer update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Usb

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to fix this already?

Thank you

Richard, Technician

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

139(###) ###-####

connecting

the printer does not work ?????

Thanks , if it still does not work following the cleaning we did then it is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

But so far, no mistake was received in the morning for a refresh automatically and the error was issued

yes, when it faults like this it is the error you get

how to clean the ink cartridges if it does not move after opening?
I think that there will be no staff costs of € 39 for the unfinished error

So you could not do my last instructions? If you mean it would not move to the middle, then remove the power to the printer and you can then move it to the middle by hand

Then you can remove the ink and perform the cleaning

How does it move to nothing?

I do not understand what you mean sorry.

power off ink cartridge does not move something will grasp

yes if it does not mmove you must move it by hand

something is going to hold something
okay we leave each other. and so I'm not too plush to work for a job please call my money back to my account as soon as possible
bay bay