Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I did a head clean and a nozzle check and now I cannot get…

Customer Question
I did a head...

I did a head clean and a nozzle check and now I cannot get anything to print. The printer goes through the motions but nothing comes out on the paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson workforce 545

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc, i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The printing started to go stripy and it gradually faded away to nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please