Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a new canon g7x 2 camera and a mini usb…

Customer Question
Hi-I have just bought...

Hi-I have just bought a new canon g7x mark 2 camera and a mini usb cable to download the photos I take on to my laptop....whilst the photos download, they are unable to be opened when transferred to my laptop...nor can they be viewed on the G7X....help...

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

1 week...brand new

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC-windows 7-it is a cheap lenovo which we are taking to Hong Kong and transferring photos to

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to transfer by wireless as per the manual but I am an old bloke who doesn't understand or trust...so I bought the usb connector cable...this is my first attempt to make sure I can view my photos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No-just show me how I can do what I've always done on my computer..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

f**k off Kris-is this just part of your grubby little game to rip people off?...you must be a fine upstanding man who takes it upon himself to diddle people..$50 bucks a time...your organisation is a disgrace and the fact that you are connected with them speaks volumes for your character...I have taken the matter up with Paypal and lodged a complaint.......all I asked for was some assistance, not some bunch of New Orleans looters who prey on the innocent!