Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to buy a new or refurbished CANNON BUBBLE JET BJ-230.

Customer Question
I need to buy...

I need to buy a new or refurbished CANNON BUBBLE JET BJ-230. Can you help me find one?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 15 year old. It is in need of a new one or a replacement CARRIER ASSEMBLY.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC -MS98. It is only used for printing my AutoCadd drawings. works great.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A couple of weeks. the carrier assemble is just worn out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No! As I said ...... a new or rebuilt one of a replacement CARRIER ASSEMBLY.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Here is the one source that I found on some searching:

http://www.partshere.com/online/detail.asp?partno=BJ-230

and the prices range from $14 to $21 for each of 3) listed BJ-230 printers offered there.

If these offers turn out not available after all (the page looks a bit old) let me know, and I will find other possibilities for the parts or the printer that you need.

If these are an answer to your question, please let me know. Thanks.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will advise you further.)

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech