Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson workforce 615 won't advance paper. It makes a

Customer Question
My epson workforce 615...

My epson workforce 615 won't advance paper. It makes a grinding sound and then a clicking sound. Then I get a printer error message/

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about seven years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't used it for a week, but at that time it was running fine.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 12 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.