Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is not printing in some programs, workforce 2760,?

Customer Question
Printer is not printing...

Printer is not printing in some programs

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforce 2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

In which programs is it not printing?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason