Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't print from computer. WF-2650- Epson- I am

Customer Question
Can't print from computer. ...

Can't print from computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WF-2650- Epson- I am unsure...have had it for long time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC ACER .....Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was unable to "Copy' yesterday. The same "information/turning off"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Tell me more about the problem. Is it a problem that appears to be with the printer alone, or a problem with the computer printing to the printer?

If the computer is involved, is the printer on a USB cable connection? or is it a wireless printer?

(- If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.)

Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

It appears that you requested a new professional.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

John, Computer Science Engineer