Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My great Brother printer refuses to print on both sides of…

Customer Question
My great Brother printer...

My great Brother printer refuses to print on both sides of paper. What can I do to fix the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me go check.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Printer is an HL-5340D, Laser, about five or six years old, at least. I use Microsoft software and HP PC with Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started about two weeks ago. I print lots of old historical docs from google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks