Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Color laser jet cm2320fxi mfp printer. It is 6…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Color laser jet cm2320fxi mfp printer. It is 6 years old and has worked beautifully until the last couple of days. All of a sudden the cartridges are out of alignment so that pictures are fuzzy. It did have a paperjam the other day .

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased Fed 2010 CM2320 MFP LaserJet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last few days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How do I get the cartridges re-aligned?

Please contact Customer Support - your means of payment for the Secure Remote assistance service has failed somehow. Customer Support at JustAnswer handles matters of billing and payments which I have no power over. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

or

US/Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Let me know if you'd like instructions by this means instead.