Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer
Experience:  Sr System Administrator at General Dynamics
92043526

OUR PRINTER IS NOT RESPONDING. wE PUT IN NEW INK CARTRIDGE

oUR PRINTER IS NOT RESPONDING. wE PUT IN NEW INK CARTRIDGE AND IT IS SAYING THE INDICATED CARTRIDGE CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE PRINTER THAT INIATIALLY USED IT AND MUST BE REPLACED. HELP
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: HP OFFICE JET 4655
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: GATEWAY
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A COUPLE OF DAYS NO PROBLEMS BEFORE THAT
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Hello I am sorry for your issues with your printer cartridge. Which cartridge is it, and what was the initial problem that led you to needing to replace it?

I am setting up a remote session now. This will allow me to log into your computer in an attempt to gather any useful information regarding your printer. I will also be able to contact you with a telephone.

Please click the following link, and install the software. This will allow me access to your machine -

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e3393fa2-2206-454a-b575-a5a98d34194b

It was great working with you! If you have further questions about the printer issue we discussed today, feel free to let me know. I'll be happy to help with a related issue at no extra charge. I hope you have a wonderful day!