Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot connect to my IBM Thinkpad. What am I doing wrong?

Customer Question
Cannot connect to my...

Cannot connect to my IBM Thinkpad. What am I doing wrong? Canon printer I have is MX410

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

10 years? don't really know

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working for a while, but, I try to print from gmail and I cannot

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 12 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

What happens exactly when you try to print from Gmail?

You can reply back via the box below.