Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After viewing the Video which I have only just found I am…

Customer Question
Second opinion] After viewing the...
Second opinion] After viewing the Video which I have only just found I am now satisfied and have changed the cartidges - Hooray for science
and thank you for your patience with an 80 year old
Ken Parry
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. Do you need any further help? I ask because it is possible that you opened a second question by mistake. Thanks.

I am quite happy now that I have sorted out the Video - on my problem and hope the Printer will perform OK again -
Thank you for your assistance

You're welcome, and thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.