Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The display says 'Support Code 1403', the type of print head…

Customer Question
Hello, the display says...

Hello, the display says 'Support Code 1403', the type of print head is incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes, I double-checked the code. It is a PIXMA MG7120

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am printing from a PC. Sorry, I don't know what Operating Systems stays for.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The message popped up on and on, but finally the printer continued working. I was printing 3 copies from PC, but more appeared, thus I stopped the printing on the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?