Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Model:PT-210. How to change size of font selected? PC.

Customer Question
Model:PT-210 Technician's Assistant: What's...

Model:PT-210

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

How to change size of font selected?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today: How to change Size of font selected?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks