Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am just connecting it to a new laptop. V600 about 2 years…

I am just connecting...

I am just connecting it to a new laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

V600 about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I just connected it for the first time to a new laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to download the software to this new computer

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Eric, Technician

Can you provide me with the make and model number of your printer? Also, which version of Windows are you running on your PC-- 7, 8, 10?

Epson Perfection V600 Photo
pc
don't know
I bout the scanner a couple of years ago and had it connected to a different laptop. now I have a new laptop and want to connect the scanner to it

No problem! Give me just a moment and I will give you what you need to you can install it.

Can you please right click on the Start Button on your computer, and choose "System". Then tell me the Edition or Version of Windows? This way I can get you the proper software to download.

windows explorer

No, it will either be Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10...

Would you like me to connect securely/remotely, so that I can find the information needed, and begin the download for you?

windows 7 professional

Ok perfect! Give me just a moment to get you the software you need to install.

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

1. Unplug the printer from the PC, and download THIS FILE.
  2. Once it is downloaded, run the program
  3. Go through each step, and it will tell you when you plug in the printer to the PC
  4. After it finishes, the printer will be completely setup on your new laptop.
Eric, Technician
it finished downloading