Eric, Freelance PC Technician
Experience:  I am an Android App Developer with a strong knowledge of Personal Electronic Devices.
57442719

I am just connecting it to a new laptop. V600 about 2 years

I am just connecting it to a new laptop
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: v600 about 2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing I just connected it for the first time to a new laptop
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to download the software to this new computer

Can you provide me with the make and model number of your printer? Also, which version of Windows are you running on your PC-- 7, 8, 10?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Epson Perfection V600 Photo
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
pc
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
don't know
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I bout the scanner a couple of years ago and had it connected to a different laptop. now I have a new laptop and want to connect the scanner to it

No problem! Give me just a moment and I will give you what you need to you can install it.

Can you please right click on the Start Button on your computer, and choose "System". Then tell me the Edition or Version of Windows? This way I can get you the proper software to download.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows explorer

No, it will either be Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10...

Would you like me to connect securely/remotely, so that I can find the information needed, and begin the download for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows 7 professional

Ok perfect! Give me just a moment to get you the software you need to install.

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

1. Unplug the printer from the PC, and download THIS FILE.
  2. Once it is downloaded, run the program
  3. Go through each step, and it will tell you when you plug in the printer to the PC
  4. After it finishes, the printer will be completely setup on your new laptop.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it finished downloading