Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my printer to new laptop it doesn't…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my printer to new laptop it doesn't have a cord it can be done wirelessly i'm just not sure how

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a Canon Pixma MG3560 I bought it 2 years ago but it's been sitting in storage that whole time

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a PC asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was just searching for ways I could connect using the internet and no cord or software installation disc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all I'm confused as to how this is actually happening but it's very helpful lol

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Good morning! I would be more than happy to help you get it setup wirelessly. Would you to do a remote assistance session and have me install it, or have me type out some instructions for you, and give you a link to download some software to install, which should get it all setup?