Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot get my HP LaserJetP1102W to work & can't find manual…

Customer Question
Cannot get my HP...

Cannot get my HP LaserJetP1102W to work & can't find manual to help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Did unplug printer to computer & plugged it back in...but didn't help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac but don't know which OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only a few days.... working fine up until then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No... maybe an answer as to what went wrong & why?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks