Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hellomy canon mx472 won't stop beeping. I just hook it up…

Customer Question
Hellomy canon mx472 won't...

Hellomy canon mx472 won't stop beeping

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just hook it up yesterday it was printing this morning. i had it since 2015 but never took it out the box becaue my other printer was still working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started. i was sane something and a piece of paper got jamed but i got it out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

i just upluged it. i did't have a error message just keeps flashing the word canon everytime it beeps
can u call

On the printer it is flashing the word Canon?