Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I printed a page with the dymo printer instead of my regular…

Customer Question
I printed a page...

I printed a page with the dymo printer instead of my regular printer and dymo is trying to print it. How can I cancel the print command to the printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dymo LavelWriter 400 It was a gift 5 or 10 years ago. Cannot remember.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The dymo was running perfectly until I mistakenly hit the print button before realizing it was set on dymo and not my hp lazejet printer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you click start, type in control and click on control panel.

Then type in the search there devices and click on devices and printers.

Right click on the Dymo printer and choose whats printing.

There you can delete the print job to stop this.

Then remove the power to the Dymo, wait 1 minutes and connect the power

Let me know the results please

It hums for a minute and the blue light blinks

So it has stopped printing it now?

It stopped blinking but would not print a label.

Connect it to a different USB port on the computer then try to print to it please

I get message "Printer is in error state"

Disconnect it fromthe copmputer and the power an wait 5 minutes.

Then restart the computer, power the Dymo on, connect it and tell me if it then prints please.

how did it go as I did not hear back from you