Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The Evansville Geek Squad was at my house recently & one of…

Customer Question
The Evansville Geek Squad...

The Evansville Geek Squad was at my house recently & one of the things that they hooked up was my Epson WP 4590 printer. When I try to print I only get blank pages. The ink cartridges are full

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson WP 4590

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The Geek Squad technician that came out printer a test sheet which printed fine. He set my printer to the default setting. I have been out of town several weeks and am just needing to use the printer and I am having no success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to print it just prints blank pages. Also when I looked into the setting the IP address that the Technician gave me is different than the IP address that I see in the settings. I tried to change the IP address but that did not help anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

John, Computer Science Engineer