Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I set it up yesterday, printed a test page and another

Customer Question
I set it up...

I set it up yesterday, printed a test page and another document and was pleased. Today it will not even turn on!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

ET-2550

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened overnight. I used it yesterday but today it will not turn on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/21/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.