Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I need a printer to use in construction work vehicle. D.C.

I need a printer to...
I need a printer to use in construction work vehicle . D.C. Or AC power . Scanner fax okto have. But not mandatory . Mostly black. Copy some color . Any suggestions
Trying to change this to another category
Technical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please do click on the link given below where you can find All-in-one color printers, You can buy the printer Online which comes with 30 day return policy.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=Brother+Printer+MFCJ460DW

This printer will work being in construction work using in truck ?

I suggest you this printer to use in truck: https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Mobile-Printer-Airprint-Compatible/dp/B00NV9LL9Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1505959618&sr=8-3&keywords=mobile+printer

Since you would like to use it in the truck, I researched more and found this one and I hope it would be compatible for you.

If not satisfied with this device, please let me know I will search for better one than this model which would suit you.

Aparna Indresh

Since, Amazon has 30 day return / refund policy I suggested the device from their site. You can purchase this model printer anywhere which would be convenient for you.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh