Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to copy a 2 sided document. None of the prompts

Customer Question
I want to copy...

I want to copy a 2 sided document. None of the prompts worked. Which one is supposed to work? I have a HP Photosmart 7525

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Where is that number?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I know it is several years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I keep the cartridge carriage in the center to change the ink

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please confirm if you are facing issue with printing or with the cartridge? Which Operating system do you use, Windows or MAC?

Thanks,

Kumar