Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We are trying to scan and email 3 8/10 photos on our HP ENVY…

We are trying to...

We are trying to scan and email 3 8/10 photos on our HP ENVY 7640e ALL-IN-ONE- SERIES printer. Need a little help please.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

7640 e-ALL-IN-ONE Series. Sn: TH6664x024. Nov. 2016

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since we tried to scan and email 3 8/10 photos this morning.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask how you are attempting to make the scans? Are you doing it from the scanner by pressing the scan button or are you attempting to do it from the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Dell 8700 Desktop running windows 10. I prefer not to pay $ 39.00

Are you doing it from the scanner by pressing the scan button or are you attempting to do it from the computer?

I used the scan button on the printer

Thank you for the update.

What happens when you press the scan button on the printer?

Also, how is the printer/scanner connected to your system? (usb, network, wifi)

Jason Jones, Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 86 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com