Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ScanSnap S1500 was working fine. Upgraded software. Now

Customer Question
ScanSnap S1500 was working...

ScanSnap S1500 was working fine. Upgraded software. Now getting error message "the specified destination in invalid" (i.e. the destination for scans). Have uninstalled, fresh installed, restarted; no success.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

ScanSnap S1500. 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10 home

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since software upgrade. ScanSnap S1500 was working fine. Upgraded software. Now getting error message "the specified destination in invalid" (i.e. the destination for scans). Have uninstalled, fresh installed, restarted; no success.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Does it show you which destination it is having issues with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason