Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson printer is off line at default position. How do I…

Customer Question
My Epson printer is...

My Epson printer is off line at default position. How do I add it to m y wireless network?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Aetison 720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Changed my computer. I hadto clear the computer and start as a new computer. Reload back up etc. and change from Microcoft & to 8

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason