Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ADF stopped working. S Shows paper jam when none exists.

Customer Question
ADF stopped working....

ADF stopped working. S Shows paper jam when none exists. Doesn't make paper budge at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF-3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

5 months old. Purchased at Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Microsoft surface windows 10. Worked like a charm until about 2 weeks ago, then nothing. Can scan individual sheets but none via feeder

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 12 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply

momentarily.