Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My wireless Canon Pixma 920 is not responding, even though…

Customer Question
My wireless Canon Pixma...

My wireless Canon Pixma 920 is not responding, even though documents are sent.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

Don't know - several years. It seems to me it did once. There is a blue light on the front of the top lid that I don't remember seeing before.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today. Know that I printed yesterday. Have no idea when this happened -- over night

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris