Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Print message continues to say that the printer is not on.

Customer Question
Print message continues to...

Print message continues to say that the printer is not on. It is on but will not print. Yikes.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Brother MFC-J985DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were away from home for 5 days. Printer worked wireless for a few times then just decided to not print.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer