Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When printing document the printer only prints part of a…

Customer Question
When printing document the...

When printing document the printer only prints part of a page. I checked for jam and found none. So I don't understand why it won't print the entire document. I followed the instructions on the screen and it didn't make a difference. I have had this machine for only about 4 months.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a WF-3620 and I purchased it on May 22, 2017.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC I am not sure what you mean by operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It will print several documents and all of a sudden it acts up. It has been happening on and off for about 3 weeks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply

momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

Hi, thank you for your patience. I did a little research on this so am providing you with some links that would be helpful in resolving the issue.

Please check the below link to make sure that the paper positioning is perfect.

https://www.epson.co.uk/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/faq//1412

And please let me know if you have followed these instructions and if the problem still persists.

Hi Suhasini:Epson replaced my printer since it was under warranty so I don't need help at this time. Thanks for your time.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Thank you so much for writing back to me.

That's wonderful that your printer has been replaced.

If you need any further assistance you can always write back to us. You are always welcome for your follow up questions.

Thank you. And I wish you have an awesome day ahead!