Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hp all in one computer. when you turn it on you can…

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp all in one computer. when you turn it on you can hear it running but nothing comes up on the monitor. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a Pavilion 23 and approx. 3 or 4 years old, It stayed boxed for at least one year before being used

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. OS?? Do you mean like Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used it day before yesterday and when I tried to use it yesterday I had nothing. to my knowledge there was no problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you first please unplug the power source and leave it off for 10 min and then plug the power cord back in and test again.

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me