Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a HP office pro 8610 and I have no disc and have this

Hi John I have a HP office pro 8610 and I have no disc and have this printer installed on my Mac but I want to install it on my laptop how do I do this
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a HP Office Pro 8610
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: There hasn't been an issue I need a printer on my Laptop and I have this printer
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your laptop a Windows PC or Apple Mac ?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
HP Windows

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your computer, then just click this link-> https://www.fastsupport.com/547518512

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GoToAssist Launcher or GotoAssist Opener will be downloaded. Then open the GoToAssist Launcher or GotoAssist Opener application. Allow permission to connect if asked.

If you don't see the downloaded file, press Control and J on your keyboard and this will bring Downloads. Open GoToAssist Launcher or GotoAssist Opener from there.

Once we're connected, I will setup the printer myself for you while you watch.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Issue resolved via remote support !

Best Regards,