Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to change a cartridge but the stop button is not

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change a cartridge but the stop button is not moving the mechanism

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP-220 would be less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10 - just got a new WI-Fi router today as well

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now trying to get the printer to recognise the new Wi-Fi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I have fixed the problem myself
Thanks anyway

OkaY. YOu are quite welcome! And thank you for choosing Just Answer.