Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to print a label and the canon MG 3620 jammed. I…

Customer Question
I tried to print...

I tried to print a label and the canon MG 3620 jammed. I have a MacOS sierra ver12.12.6. How do I fix the jam. It is in the input tray.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is the stuck label visible?