Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my printer to connect to my computer, cannon…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my printer to connect to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon mg2922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know the difference

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you using the printer with a windows computer or Mac