Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer does not a clear print, very light, can not read…

Customer Question
Printer does not a...

Printer does not a clear print, very light, can not read print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

EPSON WF2540.about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP computer. don't know what you mean, operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The last 5 copies I tried, one week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Added new black ink cartabout 20 copies go

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 12 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

On the printer:

Press the Menu button (3 lines)

Select Maintenance then OK

Select Head Cleaning then OK

Press the Color button to start

After the cleaning, try to print now. Does it look better?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.