Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm unable to print, each time I try a window pops up saying…

Customer Question
I'm unable to print...

I'm unable to print, each time I try a window pops up saying the ink is low and I'm not using HP cartridges, the printer has been fine, I had the local printer shop have a look at the printer, all is fine but unable to print. Is there a way of getting rid of this pop up window. thank you

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

HP deskjet 2000

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Generic brand, been using them for over 3 years no without issue, have a PC and using Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The last two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 12 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you able to print directly from the printer by pressing the options on the printer panel itself