Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It powered off at some time when I was not aware and now it…

Customer Question
It powered off at...

It powered off at some time when I was not aware and now it will not turn on again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Printer...Epson WF-3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I dont know when it shut down; I asked to print a document and the printer was off. It would not power up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had no other issues with this printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how old is the printer and did it flash any error code before powering off