Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our brother mfc665 will not print black...all other colors…

Customer Question
Hello pearl...our brother mfc665...

Hello pearl...our brother mfc665 will not print black...all other colors good on test ...have tried other cartridges...

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is probably 6 years old .....its model is mfc 665cw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Progressively getting worse.... i did find some paper jammed and completely black ..perhaps a jet is blocked with paper ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

have you changed the black ink with another one already?