Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson xp 640 keps asking roe new black cartridges and…

Customer Question
My epson xp 640...

My epson xp 640 keps asking roe new black cartridges and they are new

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc, vista

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Print quality started to fade. I replaces all four cartridges with Epson brand replacements. Now all i get is an error for XL 410 and BK410 cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.