Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to scan to my computer. When I go to the start…

Customer Question
I'm trying to scan...

I'm trying to scan to my computer. When I go to the start menu I cannot find All Programs (Windows 10). And when I go to HP only 2 questions come up and they are not what I want.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Officejet 7500A (says 2010 on back of booklet)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Rarely scan but it seemed to work the last time we did it. But perhaps it's been awhile and we haven't set up this new computer yet......

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When was the last time that you were able to scan to your computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason